WELCOME ....,

If life can only be in one big EDIT mode ... I will be as happy as I can be. Welcome to my Yoville life and I will tell you all about it ... tips and tricks, gimmicks, designing wows and woes, glitches ? learning experience ... sharing whatever I know and a venue for your sharing too. Let us build Yoville art knowledge together ...

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

New Halloween Costumes in Yo

Been busy busy busy in the real world ... it is taking too much of my time now that I can barely load yoville. What was I or what am I busy about? Oh that's the real world and I'm not telling about that here :)

So I logged in at yo and whoaa ... a whole new house called "Spooky Village" and lotsa costumes. As usual, buying at the events suck but I still have what was left of the pink retro proceeds so I battled it out. When frustration sank in ... I just had to get them at the stores.

The costumes are good, some are novelties like the headless queen and knight. Although I got most of the new clothing items including accessories, I am not really digging them. I like to dress up my avatars and create a "character on them. The new costumes is like giving everything away that I feel one just needs to wear it and so everyone who bought the same thing will be wearing it just as I wear it .

I was asking myself why I bought these things again. I have too much as in too much already and I keep adding in. Somehow or the other, I need to get rid of the MULTIPLES at least, It has been insane ... I buy multiples of clothing items and store them at other avatars.

I was afraid that my account will be "lost" like my original account so I buy multiples. In case I lost the current account I consider my main ... I have the spare items at the other account. Absolutely insane as I look at it now. The insane amount of real money involved to buy yocash/coins is also insane!   

I didn't realize how deeply I have fallen into this game. It's funny I never thought about that before. And I am just talking about clothing items. Oh well ..

Here are some more pairings..