WELCOME ....,

If life can only be in one big EDIT mode ... I will be as happy as I can be. Welcome to my Yoville life and I will tell you all about it ... tips and tricks, gimmicks, designing wows and woes, glitches ? learning experience ... sharing whatever I know and a venue for your sharing too. Let us build Yoville art knowledge together ...

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Letters ... Letters ...

There is a new gimmick in yo ... letters!!! Supposedly players can form or assemble them into messages .. cool! The only problem is that ... they are too small and viewed with the whole expanse of the room, I think the purpose will not be served.


Am I sounding like I am whining :P Well, to tell you the truth, I haven't done any rooms at all for ages!!! I am just into hotdog-nitro-avatar stuff Maybe I am bored and not too excited at all with the kind of gimmicks that zynga has been offering -- just one big word -- LAME !!!

Have a great day yo ... it doesn't take too much to be nice :) say something good to anyone today ..BOO!